When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Sunday's Show and Tell...3/18/28

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
IMG_6730.JPG
Wow right on another big window short bed those are way cool I got the panel 1960 short box

1FF6E668-DD7C-47CC-A5DD-57D0EFB18824.jpeg

Found this one this week. Called “The poor mans Paramount” by some. The 1980 Schwinn Voyageur 11.8 in chrome was the top of the line Schwinn for 1980 when the Paramount division was being restructured.
I’ll be changing the updated components back to original (but leaving off the OG foam handlebar covers);)

Last edited:
What in the world, George?
Where is this honeyhole you got?
I'll bet you bought some old timer's collection years ago and you pull one out for show in tell every now and then.
Anywho...nice find G

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
No just found it jd, there still out just got to be at the right place at the right time

This Wise lock was in the mail box when I got home on Friday night. I had just sent the money for it out Friday morning. A big thanks to @Krakatoa for shipping so fast!! It has the perfect patina for the bike I'm putting it on.
IMG_20180318_124331.jpg

Also found this key between the floors in an old house I was working in last week. It fits the lock on my 36 Columbia tank.
IMG_20180318_125825.jpg

And I finally made a base yesterday for this P-38 to mount on the fender in place of the missing light on my 41 CWC SpeedKing. I also have another P-38 in chrome that I'm making a handlebar mount for today. Both of the P-38s came in the collection I bought out last month.
IMG_20180318_124807.jpg
IMG_20180318_124407.jpg

Back