When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Sunday's Show and Tell... 3/20/22

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Picked up this week!
I have the rear rack off at the moment doing some tweaks we talked about, but to be honest, being a Mild Custom, I must say I like the look without rack. Original paint sheet metal was used on the bike except for tank, which was Faux painted great. Wheels have been re-strung, painted and pinstriped then aged to match the bike, then the beefy 2.50s were mounted. Frame and front end recieved the treatment as well. As with all his work, the attention to the small things always make the bike. Thanks so much Marty

Last edited:
It’s been a while since I’ve posted in this thread, I’ve been content as far as bikes go. I’ve scored collections of antiques and diecast cars in the last year I’ve forgotten to post.

This, however, I did not forget to post. A CHASE M2 Schwinn Ford Econoline. I didn’t score it at the store, but I got a hell of a deal. I’ll have to display it and the Cotton Picker model with my white Corvette this summer.

F2D262F8-F29A-426F-8939-3316F43593FA.jpeg

123F816B-8091-482E-8902-6C7D8698FD5B.jpeg

This was given to my oldest daughter yesterday by my local bike shop buddy. She’s too big to ride it and he meant it for decoration, but I can’t not make it work… So I think maybe she can help me make it a rider for her younger sister when she’s old enough to! Need to figure out what it is! I have no knowledge of these tricycles.

I have a lot of klaxon horns but this is the best horn that I have ever found. Great patina and crazy loud.
But taller than most bicycle horns, might be motorcycle.
I think it might be teens.
Anyone have catalogue pictures of something similar?

20220319_154330.jpg

Last edited:
Back