When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Sunday's Show and Tell... 3/20/22

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
I got a couple this week after a long dry spell. A couple of Eddy Merckx road bikes, both need a tune up and some TLC. The yellow one has been made into a city bike and rides really nice. The silver one is titanium and was raced in Europe. This is my first titanium bike, it needs a little work before I can ride it. Happy Spring

I bought some repro license plate toppers off Ebay and picked this one for the '61 Vette. Be awhile ( at least a month) till the snow melts and the streets are driveable, but Spring is coming!! I also bought a couple of used shelving units to display toy cars from the Salvation Army store this week. They need a bit of tweaking, but seem to be what I needed, and some toys in the mail will have a new home soon.

I got my other Coke button picked up this week ( Note, Canadian buttons are 3 color with the yellow) fresh from a rural store north west of here with the original bracket to mount. Great stuff being posted by Cabers today as usual.

IMG_4852.JPG

IMG_4854.JPG

IMG_4855.JPG

IMG_4856.JPG

IMG_4857.JPG

IMG_4836.JPG

IMG_4837.JPG

IMG_4838.JPG

IMG_4839.JPG

IMG_4840.JPG

I bought this beat, "old" (by Mtb standards) Intense Uzzi to make use of the E bike I bought last year. I searched and searched for a design that would work and when I found this bike I knew I'd finally found what I was looking for. I just finished getting all the parts converted over enough to go for my first ride. It's super fun.

Screenshot_20220320-143335_Chrome.jpg

20220320_122056.jpg

Last edited:
I bought this beat old (by Mtb standards) Intense Uzzi to make use of the E bike I bought last year. I searched and searched for a design that would work and when I found this bike i knew Id finally found what I was looking for. I just finished getting all the parts converted over enough to go for my first ride. It's super fun.

View attachment 1592238

View attachment 1592239
Damn, that's a killer bike...I dunno about the E-Stuff, but as an older MTB, it's the shiznit...
Enjoy your bike, Bud!

I bought this beat old (by Mtb standards) Intense Uzzi to make use of the E bike I bought last year. I searched and searched for a design that would work and when I found this bike i knew Id finally found what I was looking for. I just finished getting all the parts converted over enough to go for my first ride. It's super fun.

View attachment 1592238

View attachment 1592239
Welcome to the dark side Chris, there's no going back now!

Back