When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Sunday's Show and Tell ...3/22/20

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
No bikes... Started learning the old cast iron ways though and a little bedside pew pew just in case.View attachment 1160337View attachment 1160338

Sent from my LGLS775 using Tapatalk
Bought an old iron Griswold skillet a few years ago. The wife learned the proper way to keep/build the seasoning. We have a couple more now. Those and our Dutch Oven are basically all we use these days

Forgot to show what I picked up last week. The Owens can is a local piece. And my last name. If anyone has any Owens motor oil cans I’m your guy, please let me know. Also grabbed a couple PA prewar plates. :).

On Friday I bought two of these machines off Craigslist. I paid $100 for the both of them. Actually $99.50. I found two quarters in them when I got home. These were supposed to be my social distancing projects.The guy I bought them from said they have been sitting outside for about 10 years. I took a gamble and took them home and the next day I spent about 6 hours cleaning and taking one apart. I put one back together with the best parts. I then did something stupid, I plugged it in. Wouldn't you know it almost eveverything worked. Only one light didn't come on and I disconnected the heater on the butter dispenser. They are interesting machines. They dispense the kernels from a gum ball machine down a shoot into a hot air popper. The first picture is how I got them the next one is all put together and working.
View attachment 1160241

View attachment 1160242
Second machine up and running! Just need to put a few pieces back on an a little more cleaning!

Back