When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Sunday's Show and Tell...3/25/18

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Had a great time yesterday at the Canadian Vintage Bike Show winter show. Shot the breeze with fellow bike lovers. Thinned out my parts selection a bit. But still managed to pick up a couple nice lights:

NOS WWII era Lucas blackout light. Saw it. Had to have it. Not made for bike, but the potential is there.

IMG_6102.JPG
IMG_6103.JPG
IMG_6104.JPG

Also picked up this 1950s (?) Lohmann speedometer lamp combo. (The odometer is a scant 5 milles short of 666.)
Have never seen a Lohmann before, but it looks idententical the Bosch versions I've seen.
The chrome is very nice, and the lense is glass.
Has the original mounting clamp, but it's with a friend who is repairing a crack in it.
IMG_6105.JPG
IMG_6106.JPG

Last edited:
Been on a Wise lock buying spree lately.
I picked up a few CWC frame mounted fork locks as well as some other Wise locks. A big thanks again to Ed (Catfish) for matching the keys for me.

Also picked up this Roadmaster badge and a minty set of Torrington 18 blackout pedals for my CWC delivery cycle. Thanks to Roland (REC) for making the pedals available to me.
DSC00147.JPG

I picked up a few CWC frame mounted fork locks as well as some other Wise locks. A big thanks again to Ed (Catfish) for matching the keys for me.

Also picked up this Roadmaster badge and a minty set of Torrington 18 blackout pedals for my CWC delivery cycle. Thanks to Roland (REC) for making the pedals available to me.
View attachment 776429

11162015 002.JPG

View attachment 776429
He found one for the lock I sold you?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Back