When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Sunday's Show and Tell ... 3/28/21

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Nice 80s bmx score from a good friend.nothing reproduction.nos champion handlebar and head tube decals.

Huh, I was about to send the payment for that for the asking price and then she said she had a better offer.

View attachment 1382641

If you think you were the only person that was after that you’re wrong! The owner was phishing the highest price to sell! Seen it too many times where seller gets a ton of inquiries or was informed that something was worth more than what they were asking and ask for offers or a higher price.

If you think you were the only person that was after that you’re wrong! The owner was phishing the highest price to sell! Seen it too many times where seller gets a ton of inquiries or was informed that something was worth more than what they were asking and ask for offers or a higher price.
I know I know, it's just funny to see it posted here. The Antique bike world is such a small place, if I bought something knowing that I had to poach it out from under someone else I would not go broadcasting my activity on here. And don't get me wrong, I am not saying that I'm too good to do something like that, it's just interesting that's all. At the end of the day this is just an old off brand saddle and I'm happy for Glen that he got it.

I know I know, it's just funny to see it posted here. The Antique bike world is such a small place, if I bought something knowing that I had to poach it out from under someone else I would not go broadcasting my activity on here. And don't get me wrong, I am not saying that I'm too good to do something like that, it's just interesting that's all. At the end of the day this is just an old off brand saddle and I'm happy for Glen that he got it.

“Knowing “ is the key word, “assuming “ is another, broadcasting that someone “poached” something from you, I wonder how the next guy in line was feeling being offered this seat at a higher price than you or Glenn were offered? I think you’re focusing frustration at the wrong person. The person selling the seat should have sold it for the asking price to the first to respond ready to buy! I’ve known Glenn long enough to know that he wouldn’t “knowingly” poach anything from anyone, he’s a stand up guy in the hobby!!!

Back