When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Sunday's Show and Tell ....3/29/20

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
4" Mirror with Our Own Hardware, American Bicentennial advertising on the back

Yes, we do still have snow here in North Idaho. UGH!

Guess what this is? I got it at the same sale as the paper box. The base is about 4"-5"

I think this glass lens is for the trunk area of an old car? It looks beautiful in the kitchen window. It looks like it has a ship with four sails on it?

Last edited:
;)Hello Barnyguey I will start with the first photo,,I think you need to pre drill ,,before you screw down,so you dont have pressure treated wood in your butt,,I have an idea what the object is if only we could see the bottom,,and second,, I would guess it came off an Old Plymouth trunk lid thats my guess,,Now send me my prize for trying
AND HAVE FUN DURING THESE TIMES and Thanks for the Badge Books

;)Hello Barnyguey I will start with the first photo,,I think you need to pre drill ,,before you screw down,so you dont have pressure treated wood in your butt,,I have an idea what the object is if only we could see the bottom,,and second,, I would guess it came off an Old Plymouth trunk lid thats my guess,,Now send me my prize for trying
AND HAVE FUN DURING THESE TIMES and Thanks for the Badge Books
The first item is still unknown. Ha Ha Ha

I looked up red glass tail light lenses and found what you said. For several different years car tail light lenses were decorated with sailing ships. Barry

Back