When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Sunday's Show and Tell ....3/29/20

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Picked up these two a few weekends ago. A 39'? Twin and a 36' single bar Shelby. The triple speed wheels on the Twin will go on another project, I have a pair of Elgin wheels with the finned rear and floating front hubs for it. Have a seat for it until I do something with the original.

I love the friendships made through these awesome machines!
Tad is a great guy!
1936 Electric and I received a birthday present this week from Marty @cyclingday : Pacific Power & Light topper.
I absolutely Love it; Thank you Marty!
View attachment 1163512
I turned 14, Electric is 21 leap years old.:p
When you showed this originally on your B-day, I couldn't figure out what Marty had given you... I thought that was just a decal on the transformer....Nice

I’m officially a Grandfather that’s good news to me and better than finding another bike at the moment. Even though I love a good find as much as everyone. Sorry to say I had a few opportunities to buy some great stuff this week . But I decided to stay near home due to the situation we are all facing . Stay Safe Everyone . I did make progress cleaning up last weeks Columbia American find.

C29DD119-CE30-4D65-BDC8-0E95AD400B41.jpeg

5BF3C053-F690-4A7B-AE2C-55207079BA3A.jpeg

I’m officially a Grandfather that’s good news to me and better than finding another bike at the moment. Even though I love a good find as much as everyone. Sorry to say I had a few opportunities to buy some great stuff this week . But I decided to stay near home due to the situation we are all facing . Stay Safe Everyone . I did make progress cleaning up last weeks Columbia American find.

View attachment 1163650

View attachment 1163653
Most excellent post on all counts!

Last edited:

View attachment 1163650

View attachment 1163653
congrats gramps

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

View attachment 1163650

View attachment 1163653
CONGRATULATIONS GRAND DADDY. Excellent post. Times like this make you realize what is really important in life.
I know your grandchild will give you your official title..(.Papaw, Poppy, Pop Pop.....)

View attachment 1163650

View attachment 1163653

Congratulations on being a grandfather. Lots of fun coming in the future. Have he/she follow in the footsteps of loving bikes and other junk.

Back