When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Sunday's Show and Tell....3/4/18

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
... How many of you guys actually ever use one of these? ... 1920's Otto Bernz blow torch that used gasoline! ...
... Took me a couple of hours on the buffing wheel ... and she shined up pretty good ...

DSCN1498.JPG
DSCN1499.JPG

A huge shout out to @Phattiremike for hooking me up with this awesome sled. Thanks to @Oldbikes for the info on it. I thought it was ca. '38 or so but Alan pointed out this sled has the wood handles (ca. '33) vice the hard plastic handles of the later models. The small decal in the middle is usually the first thing to wear away on these but this one is fully intact. V/r Shawn

DSC_0927.JPG
DSC_0929.JPG
DSC_0930.JPG
DSC_0931.JPG

Last edited:
A huge shout out to @Phattiremike for hooking me up with this awesome sled. The small decal in the middle is usually the first thing to wear away on these but this one is fully intact. V/r Shawn

View attachment 764185

Wow Shawn, that is killer!
The picture is of Skippy, the comic book character that was extremely popular in the early ‘30’s and was used as a marketing tool to sell a lot of different toys - trikes, wagons, scooters etc.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wow Shawn, that is killer!
The picture is of Skippy, the comic book character that was extremely popular in the early ‘30’s and was used as a marketing tool to sell a lot of different toys.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back