When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Sunday's Show and Tell...4/14/19

-
Not exactly the find of the century, but I thought this was way cool. Purchased Saturday at the set sale in Vancouver B.C. for the recently finished iconic cable TV series "The Man in the HIgh Castle". Series about 1962 America after Germany won WW2. 1958 Schwinn Hornet used in the filming.
20190413_110508.jpg

20190413_171147.jpg

Lots of wrong parts, but like someone said, it's from a parallel universe so who knows !

Great day at Copake on Friday. Good caber dfa242, Dean, brought me this cool license plate to help in my resurrection. I'm not from New Hampshire but I love their motto. I was walking around taking photo's w/ the plate under my arm & it slipped out. Spent an hour looking for it & felt like a total schmuck for loosing it when, caber John G04, formerly Schwinn is life & his father found it for me. There were a lot of good cabers at this event. Sold enough stuff to justify a purchase. Picked up this crustacean, believe that it's wartime, and it looks like it's seen some action.

DSCN1487.JPG

fullsizeoutput_ac5.jpeg

Back