When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Sunday's Show and Tell...4/15/18

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
cool old racing trophies, nelson johnson of new york, union sportiva italiana bike club

trophies 001.JPG

trophies 002.JPG

went to the "All Ford Parts" swap meet in Cupertino this morning and picked up an after market accessory "Moo horn". you have a cable attached to the lever on top and when you hit the horn button and pull the cable it moooo's like a cow. got this one for 20 bucks and there was another on there for $80.00!!

IMG_6366.JPG

A 1990 20" Steel Framed GT in really nice condition. The bike must have not been used very much. All I needed to do was pump up the tires, and it was ready for its first ride.

IMG_43062.jpg

And also this cool European cane that is covered in 30 metal Badges

IMG_4312.JPG

IMG_4315.JPG

Edit: I brought this item over to my fathers house today and asked him what he thought. "he told me it was a vintage hiking stick". After some research we found that the badges represent hiking locations throughout Europe

When I purchased this item, I thought it was just a cool looking folk art type of cane. The badges sell for about 10$ a piece, I payed 20$ so am happy with the purchase.

Last edited:
Back