When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Sunday's Show and Tell...4/22/18

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

jd56

Riding a '38 Autocycle Deluxe
Hope those at the swaps abd shows are faring well. I'm sure there will be lots to show off.

Let's see what classics you have found from this past week.
Whether it be bike related or not.
Please include pictures as we do love pictures!.

I received this name sale headbadge a couple of weeks ago.
Can't find any info on the Andy Jensen out if Chicago "Douglas" reference but, I had to have it as my last name is Douglas.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
d99c3f1c14d1834f68f59514045c8d75.jpg

Picked this up at Copake. I've been kind of wanting a tandem, but not actively looking for one. Both my wife & I really like the look of the 38 or so Colson, & she likes tandems,(more than I). The price was more than right on this one, and all the parts made of unobtainium are there, so here we go, off on another project. The seller, who was really nice guy, and @bikejunk ,confirmed that it is a circa 1897 Crescent model 25. Looks to have been painted blue before the red, I'm assuming that it was originally black? I think it has some really cool design features. It's going to be interesting riding a two person fixie. Picked up some other goodies & left w/ less than I came with, a great day.

fullsizeoutput_7a1.jpeg

fullsizeoutput_7a2.jpeg

fullsizeoutput_7a3.jpeg

fullsizeoutput_7a4.jpeg

fullsizeoutput_7a5.jpeg

fullsizeoutput_7a0.jpeg

Had a package from John which included some tires and the guts for the taillight for one of my big tank TFs. Took a ride yesterday and picked up this 'ol straightbar. The Clipper should be here Tuesday by which time I will be headed north to pick up my Dad enroute to MLC/AA. and lastly I hit the 'send' button on my keyboard yesterday to pick up this Macy's badged "Cyclone 80" TF as a match to my boys bike. V/r Shawn

DSC_1074.JPG
DSC_1075.JPG
DSC_1091.JPG
P1250225.JPG
119243036.jpg

Back