When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Sunday's Show and Tell...4/22/18

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
My bid was an absentee bid on copake directly. But I was watching live on liveauctioneers. It started at $600 and then immediately went to $4k and stopped. Then on my account it showed the "winning high bid total" as $3916.66. So my only guess would be that was the 2nd highest absentee bid so they pushed me up to $4k to beat that bid?

ChadView attachment 793572
Well played my friend! I'd take the two steel Monarks you have over any five aluminium Monarks. Looking forward to seeing some pics of them together. V/r Shawn

I'm not sure how they did it either. I left an absentee bid of $1000 on the girls TF and it started at $350. Luckily I just happen to log in as that lot went up and I bid online to win it. V/r Shawn
Thank you Shawn, you saved my hide. I had a $1,200 absentee bid on the TF. The night before the auction, I had a call from my electrician who is finishing the work on my new gallery building; he said "sit down, the code required light bulbs in the specs you want are going to cost over $4,000!"

Last edited:
Unknown year JC Higgins picked up yesterday from a local that I overheard talking about an old Higgins that he planned to use for yard art.:)

https://thecabe.com/forum/threads/jc-higgins-schwinn-hybrid.129827/

100_4928-jpg.jpg

Nothing for me this week, I did go looking. All I came home with was a huge (10 pound or so) mixed box of rivets from all sorts and styles. They will probably come in handy someday when I need one.

Back