When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Sunday's Show and Tell ...4/24/22

-
My buddy bought a 56 Chevy conv. at the turkey rod run for 25K only to get in home to find it was a hardtop before, they did a nice enough job with the kit it took major detective work to figure it out, still a very nice car but now he has to sell it as a conversion kit. I wish I had a picture, it was beautiful. A real 56 conv. should sell upwards of 50K.

My buddy bought a 56 Chevy conv. at the turkey rod run for 25K only to get in home to find it was a hardtop before, they did a nice enough job with the kit it took major detective work to figure it out, still a very nice car but now he has to sell it as a conversion kit. I wish I had a picture, it was beautiful. A real 56 conv. should sell upwards of 50K.
Dude same thing happen go my buddy Tony with a 57 vert. He got his money back but took some work.

If I remember correctly and correct me if I'm wrong but I think they made a 3 door Chevy called a bussiness man's sedan, or maybe I was smoking something that day. I'm getting old too.
1955-1957 Chevy was offered as a 150 Utility Sedan. It had no back seat, but instead a raised floor/platform. Rear side windows were fixed. They were a 2 door sedan. Chevy had a business coupe/utility sedan in the lineup from the late 1920's thru 1961. There were no 3 door models.But, I'm old too and may be 'misremembering'.

Last edited:
So nice to see everyone's finds. Some great stuff can still be found.

So... Let's see what classics you've found from the past week.
Whether, it be bike related or not.
Please, include pictures as we do love pictures!
Well I was at Midwest Bicycle swap meet in Haysville, Ks and did not get home until about 5pm. Did not buy a lot but was happy to sell a lot
I did come home with a ball light and 2 bicycles.

Back