When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Sunday's Show and Tell ...4/26/20

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Picked a few Doodads for a WW2 tribute bike I'm going to be putting together , some of it came from Cabe members . Thank You

I won this typewriter right before the shutdown happened, so I had to wait for them to ship it. 1966 Olympia SG-3 with a harder to find 10 character per inch typeface.
20200426_115437.jpg

my buddy from Connecticut sent me the touch typing record and the delirious dvd. Also got some Olympia typewriter ephemera, and a year book from my alma mater, (28 years before I went there!)
20200426_122537-1.jpg

Last edited:
It was a fun week playing with bicycles; an antique dealer friend and I partnered two basement fresh bikes he scored somewhere outside of Richmond, Virginia. I also went out to a guy's house in Santa Fe and bought a tandem project for my lady and I. He loaded all the parts in the back of his truck and drove it to the curb; it felt good to do a one on one (but at a distance deal-no cash, paid with PP) It came with some sweet bits including a wheel set with a NOS ND-A, and killer Gillette Ambassador tires, another wheel set, and a true TOC tandem wheel (not shown). The tandem is an 1896 Davidson. Sweet bull dogs arrived from Myron, a great WWII topper that is going on my Huffman wartime civilian model, a couple ND tools (thanks Frank!), and a sweet saddle from Todd.

View attachment 1181687

View attachment 1181688

View attachment 1181689

View attachment 1181678

View attachment 1181679

View attachment 1181680

View attachment 1181681

View attachment 1181682

View attachment 1181683

View attachment 1181684

View attachment 1181685

View attachment 1181686

no one else is biting so I will... what's the story with the sidecar frame ??

Back