When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Sunday's Show and Tell...4/28/19

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
my stuff

Another LIONEL gg-1

1.jpg

V-dubs A bunch big and small. The large blue one is a bump and go….when it runs into something it turns and moves off into another direction.

1v.JPG

2v.JPG

Rubber cars from the 0930’s. Love the streamlined look of the blue car

3c.JPG

Toy tractors Made in the USA

100_2237.JPG

t.JPG

Couple of old lanterns. The black one is from the 1920’s I think and was made into a lamp because the kerosene bowl is pretty much rusted thru. I started the process of making a false bottom and plan to install a “flicker” type bulb that looks like it’s a flame. The Dietz Night Watch was last made in the 1950’s and looks like It was never used.

5 l2.JPG

100_2249.JPG

Last edited:
I usually don't post much on here, because I usually don't find much. But this past week I found more things than I ever thought I could. I found some sweet wrenches and a very cool Ford hood ornament that was attached to a bike fender which are pictured below. Other things that I found can't really be found online that would be a lot of new friends at the ML show. It was funny my wife told me to go because you'll never know until you find out for yourself, Patric said go and be prepared to have a wonderful time and take plenty of pictures, (Sorry Patric I talk to much to even think about taking pics, lol!) then my new friend Brant asked a few times if I was going or not and he said the same thing as Tricia. So I ended up going, didn't buy a lot but I got to hear some cool stories and met a lot of good people that don't know a lot about the internet. When I got back home I told Tricia I would have been happy with money for gas, food, and board. So I would like to tell you all don't judge a book by its cover, meaning several people on here are not computer savvy and if it seems like they're being short with you online they just don't like using computers. I actually met Scott McCaskey and I told him thanks for thecabe and keep up the good work. Sorry if I didn't get to meet you this time there will be a next. I would like to thank everyone for being so kind and yes I like to talk, lol! Sorry for it being so long.

Thank you, Sean
P.S. Scott I saw you looking at my tattoos.
20190428_101202.jpg

20190428_101142.jpg

Last edited:
Last edited:
Picked up a rear stand for my Hawthorne with a clip. Fenders were found a few weeks ago, they look ok on it. Torrington bars. The best find was these wheels, New Departure DD with the cable, wheel clamps, and shifter, rims are I think Tripple Steps, never had any before, correct me if I am wrong. Also a nice 3 rib front loader, missing the lens. Anyone have a lens
IMG_5986.JPG

IMG_5987.JPG

IMG_5988.JPG

IMG_5989.JPG

IMG_5990.JPG

IMG_5991.JPG

IMG_5992.JPG

IMG_5993.JPG

IMG_5994.JPG

IMG_5995.JPG

IMG_5998.JPG

to sell.