When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Sunday's Show and Tell...4/29/18

-
upload_2018-4-29_22-46-22.jpeg

Just got back home from Memory Lane and Ann Arbor! What a weekend! Great to see everyone. Here are some of my finds. Got a couple cheapo girls bikes because one has a ND 2 speed hub and the other has a nice troxel seat and some other parts. Picked up a Monark 5 bar project and a bunch of parts to complete projects. Was also able to get some good stuff from the Memory Lane inventory auction.

Frank
View attachment 797551View attachment 797552View attachment 797553View attachment 797554View attachment 797555View attachment 797556View attachment 797557View attachment 797558View attachment 797559View attachment 797560View attachment 797561

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
A friend of mine had the dark blue girls bike at Wentzville swap I thought maybe Manton and Smith built account the welds what do you think?

We were actually thinking the same thing. Need to do a little more research on it and try to see what it was badged as. Has a very unusual badge outline.

Frank

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Here is my MLC/AA stuff. A huge thanks to @JOEL for saving my butt at the last minute and picking up my TF at Copake and delivering to me. The '34/5 Shelby motorbike was bought off here a few months ago and I found some accessories to go with it. The '40 Four Gill was a bike I restored a few years back, then traded, then bought back--staying home now! The Four Bar was bought a while back and picked up in Clarksville, Tn on the way up--thanks to @stezell . The '40 E9T Columbia Superb was picked up for me in Ok--a huge thanks to Kevin and Scott for delivering. The rear steer Rocket trike from Mark D. and the Elgin Racer from Buck. Some pin backs, CABE license plates and brackets, a big brake for my '38 Motorbike, other odds and ends. My favorite score of the entire week though was the compass from @ohdeebee ! This is gonna look bitch'n on my Fleetwood Supreme. V/r Shawn

DSC_0413.JPG
DSC_0414.JPG
DSC_0415.JPG
DSC_0416.JPG
DSC_0417.JPG
DSC_0419.JPG
DSC_0420.JPG
DSC_0422.JPG

Back