When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Sunday's Show and Tell...4/7/19

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

jd56

Riding a '38 Autocycle Deluxe
Spring is closing in, here on the Eastcoast.
Swap meets on the horizon, means more to brag about.

Go Va! (Final 4)

Let's see what classics you've found from the past week.
Whether, it be bike related or not.
Please, include pictures as we do love pictures!

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

D.P. Clark 1904 hill climer car original paint.

100_2729.JPG

100_2730.JPG

100_2731.JPG

Well,, I ended up with these two things on Saturday. 1896 Iver Johnson catalog which was in the Czech Republic. It is the first year using their own name. It's in amazing condition. With the original string binding
Then second, the lithograph of the factory. This was owned by Christian Hansen who worked for Iver Johnson for only 52 years. His son Richard was the one that donated most of his father's collection to the Society which included two copies of this lithograph.. Richard passed this one to a good friend who then
passed it on to me.

.IMG_2256.JPG

IMG_2257.JPG

IMG_2258.JPG

IMG_2274.JPG

IMG_2275.JPG

I got this one off eBay last week. I think it's a '40 model B0CX (24") based on looking through what I have here, though it was advertised as a '38. I'm pretty sure I'm gonna have to replace the chain on it as it's got a bind in it.

It's probably gonna be the last one for a while due to my wife's car getting splattered on her way out to do a little work on Thursday. It was nice having a good dependable PAID FOR car which is now most likely a total due to the girl who hit her trying to get that text thing happening while she was supposed to be driving. Oh well, glad my wife is OK! I don't think they're gonna be able to fix the back of the car without going over the value of the car. The wife's brakes worked well enough to keep both cars from hitting more stuff.
40 B0CX - E98940.jpg

REC

Last edited:
Brought these home....
E24F69E3-3FBF-4EA7-BBD3-22AEF00F6926.jpeg
3764D0BA-4C1B-4307-915E-3CD73AD5522C.jpeg

.......and while these aren’t new finds I thought some of the car guys here would like it. The weather is improving and hibernation for most around here is over. I had my F100 out yesterday for a cruise and stopped by an old friends place and he had his custom Mercury out. Car is an award winner at the King of Merc’s competition back in the 1980’s and traveled the world as part of a Kustoms tour. Just thought is was cool to see it out.

F26D1CF2-F378-4767-83C8-5EA6E6AF2FE6.jpeg

32C1A27E-FC1E-488E-88BA-BA2A82B389F9.jpeg

0BCEB4B1-461F-4F80-A184-8FC267050BD8.jpeg

Nice 1st generation Hemi's @SimpleMan!

I see one is a Dodge Red Ram and the other a Chrysler Fire Power. Have you figured out the years and displacements yet?

Absolutely the coolest engines!

Last edited:
Nice 1st generation Hemi's @SimpleMan!

I see one is a Dodge Red Ram and the other a Chrysler Fire Power. Have you figured out the years and displacents yet?

Absolutely the coolest engines!

‘53 276 Desoto Firedome, ‘55 Chrysler 331 FirePower, ‘54 Dodge Red Ram and a ‘55 260 Plymouth Polyspherical which is a Dodge RedRam hemi with different cylinder heads and exhaust manifolds....Shares everything else with the Hemi. I have two other first gens...a ‘53 331 Chrysler with Imperial valve covers and a ‘’57 325 Dodge hemi.

Thanks jd56 for this thread,,perhaps some more humor ,like The Cabe Personals,a while or the April Fools Joke,last week
The wife cooked up a Sat Breakfast ,An EA Pancake,,with a Super Elgin Tea Cup,,with some cloth wire dental floss
Then it was of to our Study,where I read up on The Streamlines Showing at the SF Airport where our 38 Air Flo,some toys and a tricycle are on display,with a few hundred other items on display
breakfast.jpg

Back