When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Sunday's Show and Tell...4/7/19

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
I will learn how to post on one page
Next we hitched a Ride on this old Flexi down to The Rodeo where or friend placed First in the Lasso Comp. for bring in this Schwinn Headbadge
hitched a ride.jpg

Rodeo.jpg

GOTTA GO,I will be back

Had to get My Pop to Mass,so here is a table full of more stuff,,,Thanks to all Cabe members who sent us this stuff,Next is a front end of a up and coming project,,and last is some artwork from a great poster artist,and good friend,that I intend to have some shirts done
Grateful dead.jpg

work in progress.jpg

SAM_2507.jpg

30's flat bar tricycle with obscure with rare factory optional carrier...... Ummm.... 1880's? e
DSC00456.JPG

DSC00457.JPG

DSC00458.JPG

arly fire station Purpose built fire extinguisher (for those small fires, or hard to reach?) made of brass, cast and forged iron but missing the wood handled pump.

Finally found something related to bikes, but first:

2 bb guns, one a pink "girls" edition in mint condition, second a very desireable 1894 model in not so go shape but shootable.

3.JPG

Next, a NOS Caddy Spotlight in the orginal box...best find in a long while, and it's a left hand side too! Dont know exact years but I think most likely early to mid 1950's. Read somewhere on line the same model used for all GM's of that era.

5.JPG

6.JPG

Finally a bike item. Think I'll put Snoppy up as a flag at my Trexlertown spot. NOS and Snoopy looks like he was never out of the bag inside.
1.JPG

2.JPG

Back