When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Sunday's Show and Tell...4/7/19

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Picked up a bike I've had my eye on since he first showed me. Love how far the darts go back and the pins go on forever. 1938 Roadmaster
Thanks again Jim :)
Chad
IMG_20190407_174605~2.jpg

IMG_20190407_174717.jpg

IMG_20190407_174625.jpg

IMG_20190407_174514.jpg

IMG_20190407_180258.jpg

I picked up a nice EZ Loader Boat trailer on Saturday Morning for $200.00 so I could bring home a free Wards Sea King Runabout with wings and a twin cockpit with walk-through front seat from the previous long time owner.. its probably from the late 50s its in need of a total restoration.. but its solid, floats, and does not take on water.. I haven't been able to find another one just like it anywhere on the net.. thought for the price " FREE " it was probably worth saving.. I had a couple offers to buy it on my trip bringing it home.. for now it will remain in dry storage for awhile as I have a couple other boat projects in line before thinking about this one..

SeaKing 1.jpg

SeaKing 2.jpg

DSC03025.JPG

DSC03026.JPG

Just one purchase for me.

This weekend I was driving down the street back home from breakfast with my father, and saw a garrage sale sign. I then made a quick turn. As soon as I got out of the car I saw a bucket full of arrows that caught my eye right away and I went strait to it.

IMG_6168.JPG

Most of the arrows are aluminum eastons, wih a few older ones mixed in. All the ones on the right side of the photo are good to go, and the ones on the left will need some new fletching. It looks like I'm going to have to buy a fletching jig and teach myself a new skill

I also got a bunch of various tips, and a few vintage broadheads that were siting in the bottom of the bucket.

It will be fun next summer shooting at targets, and not have to be walking back to grab the arrows after dozen or so shots, I quickly counted 54 arrows in the lot.

Back