When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Sunday's Show and Tell....4/8/18

-
went to the Stockton Swap meet this morning, they have an indoor bike swap as well, but I think there were more bikes and parts for sale outside with the car parts than in the bike section.

this is a partial dash for a 1950 Chevrolet. paid 5 bucks for it, but everything's pretty much ruined. back in the day Chevrolet dealerships had a partial dash which held the radio and speaker for display, I also assume they actually worked. I may make one of those out of it.
IMG_6360.JPG
1949 Parts & Accessories.JPG

Last edited:
Finally got my foil set up, just waiting for warm weather. This going to add a whole new dimension to my windsurfing. Instead of waiting for 20 mph winds, I can now go out in 12 to 14 mph & get planing. Glad that it came in a very manly pink. Found out today that there are water foiling bicycles.

fullsizeoutput_71c.jpeg

human-powered-hydrofoils-com-13.jpg

Interesting! I've seen them on boards before but never tried one! It's been awhile since I've been on my gear, but really want to get back into windsurfing again! It was my drug since 1979....... Now addicted to mtn biking!

Back