When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Sunday's Show and Tell... 4/9/23

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Status
Not open for further replies.
I picked up a nice early table top Craftsman drill press locally - I dig this era of Craftsman tools.

CBC36502-4739-45D3-9799-34E7B95D2ABF.jpeg

This weeks finds are fairly insignificant to what’s coming next week! Keep your eyes peeled!

Got this beautiful 1937 Schwinn Excelsior BA67. It’s nice og paint and Carlisle’s. It rides great for hanging from a barn since 1990! I know there’s some incorrect parts and some missing stuff, but I don’t care! I also got a sweet cast truing stand but I forgot to get a picture of it.
View attachment 1818723

View attachment 1818731
Really great bicycle….

Interesting, what's it look like ?
I'll keep an eye out for you.

Rafael ~

You have a picture of the wrecker your looking for 👍👍👍

I was kinda kidding.
If you find one , you have found what's referred to as one of the holy grails of Matchbox.
I'd probably have a better chance of finding Jimmy Hoffa's body.
Screenshot_20230410-054559_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20230410-054620_Chrome.jpg

currently one for sell in the UK.
Screenshot_20230410-054316_Chrome.jpg

Hey Nashman!
Here's hoping for a speedy safe delivery of your new arrival.
It seems clean ones like yours are getting harder to find by the minute.

Ha!! My son sent me that clip about an hour before my '63 arrived. I didn't know it was on the top and mentioned the video to the driver as he did his thing. Luckily mine came down with an exhaust rumble, not a BANG like the '62 in this video.

IMG_2487.jpg

IMG_2490.jpg

IMG_2491.jpg

IMG_2506.jpg

IMG_2516.jpg

Ha!! My son sent me that clip about an hour before my '63 arrived. I didn't know it was on the top and mentioned the video to the driver as he did his thing. Luckily mine came down with an exhaust rumble, not a BANG like the '62 in this video.

View attachment 1818955

View attachment 1818956

View attachment 1818957

View attachment 1818958

View attachment 1818959

Beautiful car , I use to work for a fella in big bear ,California. In the 80's he had a white split window the spitting image of yours , he always said he was gonna be buried in it ..always listend to the Beach Boys when he drove it ...
Congrats...

Rafael ~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back