When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Sunday's Show and Tell... 5/1/22

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Old style Sturmey fulcrum and pulley, and post war style Schwinn brake.

20220501_200922.jpg

Been a whirlwind week for me, big thanks to @buck hughes for working with me on this 71 silver mist Manta-ray.

Also a big thanks to Brian "Top hat" at memory lane for the correct slik and front tire! Also picked up this little 20" Roadmaster for my daughter, I have one but this one has some better parts, and will be able to make a good one from the 2

Next was a couple Dale Earnhardt cars I can't resist buying! Lol

Also found 2 junior rocket rays new in the box, one for my daughter's bike and one for my son's 20" Western Flyer.

The last thing I found at memory lane was this 24" Jamis mountain bike, all chrome and pretty neat bull moose bars. Can't find much about it, but was intrigued by it.

Monroe was a great swap today, love the new grounds and set up. Picked up a NOS 26" gumwall Schwinn Studded Balloon, a little box full of Schwinn touch up paint, some look good some dried up. And ended the day with a late 40's or early 50's Columbia 5 Star Superb. What a great week! Looks like other's have had great swap week too! Joe

Getting a rare hot wheels employee Christmas car is pretty kool.a larry wood designed car and signed by him is even better.getting this stuff from larry wood himself,in his personal shop and him signing it in front of me was friggin priceless! I've collected hot wheels since childhood.those that know me are aware of my office filled top to bottom with them,fully displayed

Few little things I grabbed at the swaps this weekend. Nothing crazy, nothing fancy, nothing expensive. Went with budgets and stayed under them. First swaps I’ve ever really just focused on smalls. I got a handful of stuff to keep me happy, finish out a few bikes or just add to them.

Memory Lane junk. Seat project for my ‘33 Schwinn, chain guard for my cycle truck, good Dana 3 speed for a special project I’m working on, some random smalls and a couple swords. Why not? Lol.

Monroe was more so just to get outta the house and ride along with my cousin. Brought my wife and two little girls along and we all had a great time found a few things to make me happy enough to have tagged along.

Nabbed this for my cousin for the blue band rebuilder. Was cheap.

And I needed a bare straightbar Schwinn that wouldn’t mind a little modification for installation and completion of my trifecta of odd drivetrains. This cheap ‘53 Excelsior will work perfectly! And it’s a badge I’ve never had before. Cool.

Oh and almost forgot about this ‘62 first year King Size American that I picked up on Wednesday. Before and after.

Oh and a few grabs from a local old friend…

OH and I got my old tank back that’s been on loan for a long time. Finally had a bike deserving of it. Even if it’s the wrong color and fake patina lol. Looks good!

Last edited:
Back