When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Sunday's Show and Tell...5/13/18

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
I attended the huge outdoor antique flea market/swap in Brimfield, Mass. this past week. The event hosts thousands of vendors and buyers. Although I am primarily there to seek-out antique American Indian and World tribal artifacts for my business bicycles are never far from my mind. On the second day I found this patriotic lady, with very sexy bling, for my lovely lady (very fitting being its Mother's Day). Cabers please help, in need of a red, blue, and white OG paint Shelby chain guard to go with her!
On the way home, I stopped in on a lead and made a true attic purchase. An original paint Hygienic Cushion Frame Pierce with the leaf spring fork! I am not sure if it would have came with fenders or if this was added in the period?
IMG_0440.jpg

IMG_0441.JPG

IMG_0469.JPG

IMG_0476.JPG

IMG_0471.jpg

IMG_0474.JPG

IMG_0472.JPG

View attachment 806084

I picked up this All-American Picnic Grill made by the American Playground Device Co. Anderson, In. at a small local on-line auction.. this small company opened in 1911 and is still in business today. I can only find one photo of one on the internet and its a ad that says its New and dated August 1953.. its solid cast iron and weights 185 lbs. !! I'm cleaning it and so far wire wheeled the top grates then soaked them in white vinegar over night to take off all rust. then re-cleaned them and seasoned them. they look great now.. now for the rest..

13065[1].jpg

13066[1].jpg

13068[1].jpg

13067[1].jpg

IMG_0521.JPG

IMG_0522.JPG

I picked up this All-American Picnic Grill made by the American Playground Device Co. Anderson, In. at a small local on-line auction.. this small company opened in 1911 and is still in business today. I can only find one photo of one on the internet and its a ad that says its New and dated August 1953.. its solid cast iron and weights 185 lbs. !! I'm cleaning it and so far wire wheeled the top grates then soaked them in white vinegar over night to take off all rust. then re-cleaned them and seasoned them. they look great now.. now for the rest..

View attachment 806098

View attachment 806101

View attachment 806102

View attachment 806103

View attachment 806104

View attachment 806117
Cool but I was expecting an anvil! V/r Shawn

I attended the huge outdoor antique flea market/swap in Brimfield, Mass. this past week. The event hosts thousands of vendors and buyers. Although I am primarily there to seek-out antique American Indian and World tribal artifacts for my business bicycles are never far from my mind. On the second day I found this patriotic lady, with very sexy bling, for my lovely lady (very fitting being its Mother's Day). Cabers please help, in need of a red, blue, and white OG paint Shelby chain guard to go with her!
On the way home, I stopped in on a lead and made a true attic purchase. An original paint Hygienic Cushion Frame Pierce with the leaf spring fork! I am not sure if it would have came with fenders or if this was added in the period?
View attachment 806077
View attachment 806086
View attachment 806080
View attachment 806083
View attachment 806081
View attachment 806082
View attachment 806085

View attachment 806084
CostlyAnotherGuppy-max-1mb.gif

Back