When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Sunday's Show and Tell ...5/14/23

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Status
Not open for further replies.
Got my wheels from @Schwinny this week, swapped out the tires for some 2.125's

IMG_20230502_100152459_MP.jpg

Added them to my '46 WF I got in trade from Ken...
Put everything together this morning & did a little spin up & down the street.

DSC01904 (2).JPG

DSC01902 (2).JPG

DSC01907 (2).JPG

Lookin' good & feelin' good! The seat & post are on loan from another bike until I can get replacements for this bike...

Happy Sunday Yall! 😎

Visited USA/BMX "Legacy Nationals" this past weekend after participating in a sporting clay shoot located at Legendary ZINK Ranch, Tulsa.

Got my Vans/Mongoose Tshirts autographed by Cameron Wood & Payton Ridenour...Awesome!

Delivered hand painted HB tires to Logan Wallace, who will be leaving USA BMX to instruct bmx at Woodward soon...Rad! We are scheduling a Mat Hoffman and Logan Wallace photo shoot at local Hoffman Action Sports Park to capture these tires in high flying action before Logan leaves. Again, I'm bringing waiver release forms to be signed and plenty of extreme flammables. That park is gonna git lit.

Best part of the weekend, Harry Leary asked me if I would consider painting a set of tires for his signature Turbo24 by DAYLIGHT, I replied Hell Yes those are carbon hoops with Titanium spokes. Harry "Turbo" Leary is celebrating in 2023...50 years of continuous racing since 1973. Turbo bestowed upon me full-creativity to do anything I want to one of the coolest bmx bikes my eyes have witnessed. Thinking I'm going to copper guild the entire sidewall to tie-in-together the copper head tube badge, then add some fancy single stroke lettering (Fifty-Fast) and some subtle pin stripes. Daylight bicycle is sending me tires this week and I'm headed to the pawn shop for some hoopty 24" bike/rims needed as wheel jigs to do the job....So nervous.
Harry asked, how long will the paint job last, I replied maybe a racing weekend...who knows lets give it a try and see.

Finally, on the way home I visited Heart of Route 66 car museum in Salpulpa OK, whereas I had just learned about the ZINK family history of motorsport racing while shooting guns at their Zink Boy Scout ranch. Historically Zink family won Indy 500 in 1956-57 under Zeeco brand, then the family raced Baja for years, then moved onto sprint cars. So, All of sudden at the museum here sits the most winning modified stock car in Oklahoma history to date. Zink car reigned supreme no less from 1971-78 winning 68 A Features, 39 second place finishes, and 16 third places....the car never finished lower than 2nd in any full season it ran. ZINK FAST!!!!!!!!!!!

IMG_1329.jpeg

IMG_1330.jpeg

IMG_1333.jpeg

IMG_1334.jpeg

IMG_1245.jpeg

IMG_1304.jpeg

IMG_1308.jpeg

IMG_1328.jpeg

IMG_1359.jpeg

IMG_1361.jpeg

IMG_1371.jpeg

Last edited: