When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Sunday's Show and Tell ... 5/15/22

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Stuff from yesterdays auction. 3 Phantoms, Jaguar, Stingray and some NOS slicks and front Krate tires.
Side note… from the prices being paid at the auction the collector bike world is alive and well.

View attachment 1626906

View attachment 1626907

View attachment 1626908

View attachment 1626909

View attachment 1626910
Glad to hear prices were high. I was bummed not to be home since I live not too far away. I am trying to sell my bikes but wouldn’t have been able to resist any bargains

I know crappy pics, I just got it and its still in the back seat of my car, didn't get it out and in the garage before the family came home..........killing me I want to go and check it out but I have been gone all weekend, its family time. Its Pre-war arch/truss bar frame, fork and dog-leg crankset (stem is a newer aluminum job). Badge is missing, has serial numbers on BB. Looks like lots of original paint. Possibly a script decal on the down tube that has been painted over and is showing through but I cant quite make it out. Leaving again soon and I'll post it next week in the pre-33 thread to get an ID. Super excited on this one.

OK boring stuff I know, but at least I ventured out and found a deal.....
Building a 700c disc city/trail bike for the son in law. Frame was $20 wheels were $70 for the pair... had the fork and stem. Yesterday found a new bar for the rat. Just had to have something different.....
Great finds everyone, thanks for posting!

20220515_200823.jpg

20220515_200716.jpg

20220515_200643.jpg

Back