When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Sunday's Show and Tell ...5/2/21

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
I get an image from the Cars movie. Your little Nash, could have been in a sad part like this scene below but, It missed the cut.
Kicked it out the of garage. With low tires, sad eyes, drooping spare tire on rear like a sad puppy dog; Crawling over to storage, unwillingly, wanting to sneak back; Scolding it: "Out, out, out!. Out you go." The vett with a sharp, slick expression and a little bit of an smirk, making its self comfy, settling in its nest. .
Ha!!Great comparison with the movie. Many people relate my Met to a cartoon type car, and being an old guy ( 64) it does remind me of the cars in Huckleberry Hound, Yogi Bear etc. Yeah, getting permanent shelter ( extend my garage) is in the works for the Met. I really don't want to sell it and it deserves dry indoor storage. Most of my best bicycles are in my "man cave" basement, but some riders in the garage and shed. Also my '69 Triumph Bonneville 650 is in the garage. No matter how good an outdoor car cover is, it just isn't the same as a real roof and concrete floor. I expect the Vette and the Nash and the Bonni to be room mates all in one building if things go as planned.

I get an image from the Cars movie. Your little Nash, could have been in a sad part like this scene below but, It missed the cut.
Kicked it out the of garage. With low tires, sad eyes, drooping spare tire on rear like a sad puppy dog; Crawling over to storage, unwillingly, wanting to sneak back; Scolding it: "Out, out, out!. Out you go." The vett with a sharp, slick expression and a little bit of an smirk, making its self comfy, settling in its nest. .
I never saw the movie, Just watched the clip, and got sentimental. Sounds like James Taylor singing. I better watch this in whole. Thanks. The world is a different place.

Back