When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Sunday's Show and Tell ...5/2/21

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

jd56

Riding a '38 Autocycle Deluxe
Hope all are well.
Some swaps are in play. Hopefully the spring air (minus the pollen) has got all motivated to share.

Let's see what classics you've found from the past week. Whether, it be bike related or not.
Please include pictures as we do love pictures!

Recieved the quill seat stem for the Silver King project.
Still looking for the OG aluminum hbars...
inbound3256459514032966612.jpg

Some of you may remember a score I posted in last weeks "Show & Tell" from a CL ad about a free pile of rims & chain guards. Seen here.

Well, he sent me an email last Monday morning that he had some other stuff he was going to throw out and wanted to see if I wanted any of it. " I have some middleweight forks & some handle bars. It will be in a pile in the driveway by 4:00pm." Yes Sir! I'll be there to pick it up! Here is part 2 of the free CL add that keeps on giving....

What's really cool about all of this is the fork I need for a build I mocked up last weekend(that I was quickly realizing may not be that easy to find)was in the pile! :) And while the needed laid back seatpost also needed wasn't in there, quite possibly the coolest bullmoose bars I've ever seen were!:openmouth:

As excited as I am by the fork I think my favorite part of all this FREE stuff is the half gallon jug of valve caps!!:p:p:p:yum:

Back