When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Sunday's Show and Tell ...5/2/21

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
0340E407-E960-4B0A-8B81-95152C16B45B.jpeg
1E185BB4-9FB3-4F87-9A7A-87A7BF169151.jpeg

Haysville swap

Some of you may remember a score I posted in last weeks "Show & Tell" from a CL ad about a free pile of rims & chain guards. Seen here.View attachment 1403017

Well, he sent me an email last Monday morning that he had some other stuff he was going to throw out and wanted to see if I wanted any of it. " I have some middleweight forks & some handle bars. It will be in a pile in the driveway by 4:00pm." Yes Sir! I'll be there to pick it up! Here is part 2 of the free CL add that keeps on giving....
View attachment 1403021

View attachment 1403022

View attachment 1403023

View attachment 1403024

View attachment 1403029

What's really cool about all of this is the fork I need for a build I mocked up last weekend(that I was quickly realizing may not be that easy to find)was in the pile! :) And while the needed laid back seatpost also needed wasn't in there, quite possibly the coolest bullmoose bars I've ever seen were!:openmouth:
View attachment 1403025

View attachment 1403026

View attachment 1403027

View attachment 1403028

As excited as I am by the fork I think my favorite part of all this FREE stuff is the half gallon jug of valve caps!!:p:p:p:yum:View attachment 1403038
Wow. Just wow..

Wow. Just wow..

I know, right!!! :)

Got to meet the guy this time. Super nice guy that's getting ready to move to western Colorado not far from my home town.

(what's really odd in the case of the needed fork: if I think about something I would like & feel strongly about it, most often it appears or something very close to my desires.....) It happens a lot.

Last Sunday I had a few bikes delivered from Chicago by a fellow CABEr. The two girls were FB finds he picked up for me and the Manton springer was part of a trade we did.

A prewar Manton and Smith with Ranger Majestic badge. Nice thing about the girls Mantons is all the parts interchange with boys frames, even the fork.

A pre 48 Schwinn with BFG badge. The lense for the light was inside the cover and I have a seat for it.

And I got this Manton frame with the springer and cool Zep chainguard.

And after he left I saw this listed on FB while we were talking. Wasn’t able to pick it up til Monday. In the crappy FB pic it looked more like a C model Schwinn. Glad to discover that it was a Huffman built 36 bike when I got there. The battery tube is shot but I have the correct aluminum one that I picked up from Paul G in February.

Thank you! I like to think so. If you put good out into the world it will come back to you. I like to think this is reward for stuff, advice & help given out over the years. Another reason/side effect to keep doing it. :)
I've always been a believer in what comes around goes around and to treat others as you would like to be treated of course animals as well.

Back