When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Sunday's Show and Tell...5/20/18

-
IMG_2003.JPG
And some wall art

tracked down an elk today!packed up the truck and headed out early as elk is my favorite big game,didnt want to miss out.had a tough go as had to fight the traffic on 95 north with speeding jap cars and crazy young ones texting and speeding,then the rain hit,damn what next ?yup you got it flat tire.so I called ahead and said I will be late as I new outer hunters would be arriving.got the spare changed checked my gear and off again,as I hit the north woods the rain let up and finally made it.well I wasn't disappointed !

20180520_170012.jpg

20180520_165910.jpg

View attachment 810976

View attachment 810977

View attachment 810978

View attachment 810979

View attachment 810980

View attachment 810981

View attachment 810982

View attachment 810983

was in San Jose on a day where they have what my friend refers to as "Santa Clara Cleanup" where people put junk out front and the garbage man picks it up, but before the garbage man comes by the scrounges come by. found this sad chair that was not as old as I would have liked and is missing the feet....put it up in the "some day" loft. found these two 20" wheels wondering where the rear wheels were. aluminum rims and hubs and great shape. then I looked at them and saw they must be the wheels off a trailer or something due to the offset.

there were big piles of junk from 2 or 3 homes on every block. we got there late after all the vintage bikes got picked up.:)

IMG_6468.JPG
IMG_6470.JPG
IMG_6474.JPG
. too nice to leave in the trash.

A few smalls this week, first pic was from last week that I forgot to show. A rack for my Elgin.......and a P-41 plane.
DSC_0827.JPG

Then I picked up another rack to see if I liked it more. A NOS battery can and lens for it. Also a mystery package. I hope it my new wheels.....
DSC_0867.JPG

Some new hooks & some BB stuff.
DSC_0870.JPG

After needing to clean up some Brazing that I did on some fenders, my Dremel wasn't quite getting it done so I got a Die Grinder...
DSC_0874.JPG

And last but not least, a trip to the Urgent Care @ 3pm & 8 stitches due to an industrial accident at the house, errrr, operator error.....
IMG_1348 (002).JPG

Back