When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Sunday's Show and Tell ... 5/23/21

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
finally found a Wyandotte Jet with all the parts and in good condition. seems like every one of them is missing a wheel or the little rubber nose.

Last edited:
Got a headlight for my Dayton thanks to z-bikes and got this fantastic crock today..
Also SCORED this ok condition DC treasury Shazam comic off Ebay super cheap because the name written on the cover didn't get noticed I guess .. signed by original creator and artist C.C. Beck who died in 1989
20210523_125346.jpg

20210523_155244.jpg

20210523_102033.jpg

Just a couple items from long beach to help my 1915 schwinn build. I scored a single tube York tire from the only vendor that had anything old, and a set of nos raingutters. Before leaving, I noticed a different vendor had a pile of rims, but at the bottom was a wooden rim with a single tube tire! So I got it! I went to the car and noticed that both tires actually matched!!!!! Both the same size, tread Yorks! What are the odds??
20210523_191853.jpg

20210523_191638.jpg

20210523_192111.jpg

I have been caretaking this electric assist bike for the past few weeks and it has finally gone to its new owner, my stepdaughter, but while it was in my possession I ended up putting 150 miles on the odometer. It is a super fun ride with a 21 mph top speed, a throttle for no pedal action, and when you do pedal it will push you up hills or into a headwind without a second thought. I would recommend not getting one as I am now completely jaded on what to buy, but I think I am going to go with a Zero Electric Motorcycle and skip the e-bike, but the local trails are perfect for an electric assist so I will probably end up with both. I just recently upgraded my electric skateboard and all is well, I will post photos next week!

Kind of rare, I think only made for 6 to 7 months in 71. Not exactly sure how long they were in production until Amber reflectors were mandatory or industry standard.

Back