When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Sunday's Show and Tell ... 5/23/21

-
finally found a Wyandotte Jet with all the parts and in good condition. seems like every one of them is missing a wheel or the little rubber nose.

Last edited:
Got a headlight for my Dayton thanks to z-bikes and got this fantastic crock today..
Also SCORED this ok condition DC treasury Shazam comic off Ebay super cheap because the name written on the cover didn't get noticed I guess .. signed by original creator and artist C.C. Beck who died in 1989
20210523_125346.jpg

20210523_155244.jpg

20210523_102033.jpg

Just a couple items from long beach to help my 1915 schwinn build. I scored a single tube York tire from the only vendor that had anything old, and a set of nos raingutters. Before leaving, I noticed a different vendor had a pile of rims, but at the bottom was a wooden rim with a single tube tire! So I got it! I went to the car and noticed that both tires actually matched!!!!! Both the same size, tread Yorks! What are the odds??
20210523_191853.jpg

20210523_191638.jpg

20210523_192111.jpg

I have been caretaking this electric assist bike for the past few weeks and it has finally gone to its new owner, my stepdaughter, but while it was in my possession I ended up putting 150 miles on the odometer. It is a super fun ride with a 21 mph top speed, a throttle for no pedal action, and when you do pedal it will push you up hills or into a headwind without a second thought. I would recommend not getting one as I am now completely jaded on what to buy, but I think I am going to go with a Zero Electric Motorcycle and skip the e-bike, but the local trails are perfect for an electric assist so I will probably end up with both. I just recently upgraded my electric skateboard and all is well, I will post photos next week!

Kind of rare, I think only made for 6 to 7 months in 71. Not exactly sure how long they were in production until Amber reflectors were mandatory or industry standard.

Back