When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Sunday's Show and Tell ...5/29/22

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Picked up a bunch of vintage receivers and other electronics …
Marantz . Onyko , Scott pioneer and Harmon kardon ..only have one pic … I post more tomorrow… gonna keep 2 receivers and the rest are fair game … here’s the pic of pioneer

84D419E5-784D-4CD3-8249-3382203C9249.jpeg

Saved from the crusher, April 1972 Schwinn Breeze and undated Sears JC Higgins (80’s?)

The Schwinn is a definite save, with the only part needing replaced is the rear rim. The Higgins will likely get parted, good frame set but junk components.

Also scored this old school Sony Walkman for $3.99 at Goodwill. I can now broadcast cassettes to my Radiobike’s, particularly my late-Granddaddy’s cassettes of radio shows from the period, and my Back to the Future soundtrack. The signal from the Walkman through the transmitter to the bike is much stronger and clearer. Streaming from a phone or iPod through the transmitter is not as good.

DC75AE30-8472-44E9-BD31-ACEDAB736AE0.jpeg

487002CD-CEAF-47C7-8F83-AD5C3EC85B67.jpeg

Haven't had much luck finding anything in the wild recently but here's some stuff I've picked up on the CABE for a couple of projects... for some reason I decided to tackle not one but two 20's Schwinn Moto projects and digging up parts has been sloooow going.

Many thanks to those out there digging deep and keeping me in mind.... the CABE provides!

First up a 22 tooth cog and driver from @Xcelsior for my '27 Lincoln Moto... it's got the 60 tooth sprocket up front so I needed this to give me a shot at riding it with our hills... now it's time to overhaul the ND model C and find a chain long enough for that huge sprocket!

IMG_5401.jpg

Also for the Lincoln a set of of G & J clinchers from @Rust_Trader to thanks Santi! The paint is fairly close in color and condition to parts on the bike

IMG_5402.jpg

IMG_5403.jpg

Thanks to @sm2501 for the NOS spokes and nipples for the G & J's as well as a set of un-plated repop tillers for my '23 Electric. Going to work with the rust a bit then clear coat. They will be perfect for that bike. It's nice that they're 2" longer than the originals so coke bottles will fit

IMG_5404.jpg

Next, I picked up this killer 40's truing stand from @Balloontyre. Going to come in handy while building the G & J's and also a nice addition to the shop. I like it... solid and straight forward

IMG_5406.jpg

And last but not least thanks to @bobcycles for helping me get a grip (NOS) on these two projects... Black pair going on the '27 Lincoln and the white going on the rust bucket '23 Electric with a set of white Robert Deans

IMG_5292.jpg

Now I've got my work cut out for me!

Sorry I’m late to the Sunday party. Picked up a couple decent project bikes last week. Snyder thanks to genesmachines. CWC came from a random picker lady few states away who I bought a bike from last year. she saw it and messaged me about it. Definitely going to be doing a little stripping this winter…black on the Cwc is original and possibly on the v70. Looks like they touched up the white on both bikes using a dead bird and whiteout.
The little light I have no idea what it is??any help appreciated! Local picker lady grabbed it for me. Nice finding good honest people keeping an eye out for cool stuff. Happy Memorial Day! Thank you to all who served. Live in peace. Rest in peace.

C9949210-460F-4434-A2EE-D0FAACFDAC96.jpeg

84C10373-F880-49A7-AE39-D676DD8C5A35.jpeg

7C900AE9-3471-4566-8CFB-53ED78748BD1.jpeg

Last edited:
Sorry I’m late to the Sunday party. Picked up a couple decent project bikes last week. Snyder thanks to genesmachines. CWC came from a random picker lady few states away who I bought a bike from last year. she saw it and messaged me about it. Definitely going to be doing a little stripping this winter…black on the Cwc is original and possibly on the v70. Looks like they touched up the white on both bikes using a dead bird and whiteout.
The little light I have no idea what it is??any help appreciated! Local picker lady grabbed it for me. Nice finding good honest people keeping an eye out for cool stuff. Happy Memorial Day! Thank you to all who served. Live in peace. Rest in peace.

View attachment 1636426

View attachment 1636427

View attachment 1636428
a dead bird? never thought of that!!

View attachment 1636426

View attachment 1636427

View attachment 1636428
Great finds

Back