When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Sunday's Show and Tell ...5/8/22

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
This weeks finds.The rocking chair was in a free pile after a estate sale. A bike for my daughter and two bikes to play around with a flip later.

8C43ABD5-5653-4AF9-BDF0-D27B4EDCF814.jpeg

FB299CF5-534C-4623-B65E-89BF84DC6BCB.jpeg

0E405C60-1073-49E6-9CCF-705EBBB680B3.jpeg

0B34979A-A15A-46B1-B77F-DB0270785E50.jpeg

Heres my offerings and as always comments and info appreciated, thanks in advance!! : a 30?s Overland, serial number on BB is 33609 Y, New Departure Model D hub, Carlisle Lightning Dart tires, looks to be a repaint, you can feel the white is a thick layer of paint. A monkey wards Hawthrone that someone upgraded? seat and grips, it was an upgrade at the time. Serial number on dropout is E186908 and has 85SN on BB. Year please? Can anyone tell me who manufactured them? Last is a SWEET Schwinn Starlet II that will clean up nearly new, serial # BA on dropout, a 1965 if my research is correct. 2 blemishes are the battery was left in the horn :( and the Schwinn headlight lens is missing, it looks like there was never a battery in that as it looks like new. Check the pic of the rear hub, a neat piece that survived the 431 miles on the bicycle

land1.JPG

land2.JPG

land3.JPG

land4.JPG

land5.JPG

haw1.JPG

haw2.JPG

haw3.JPG

star1.JPG

star2.JPG

star3.JPG

star4.JPG

My wife was showing her brother pictures of some of my bikes, and he liked my stingrays and thought the hobby was cool. I decided to get him a bike. Picked up this stingray the next morning for a steal. I hope he likes it as much as I do. I'm going to upgrade it a bit, before the handoff.
20220507_103157.jpg

Back