When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Sunday's Show and Tell ...5/8/22

-
Couple of pairs of vintage new Lyotard pedals.

I bought a cool 2021 Fender Parallel Universe Maverick Dorado gently used guitar off a dealer in Quebec Canada ( Ebay) I've bought some guitars off before. The design is out of this world. I dig the field hockey stick shaped head stock and what I call a "Popes nose" bump on the mid bottom! You either love it or hate it. Kinda like a Bowden!!

Fenders description: " One of the most outlandish models offered by Fender® over the years, the Maverick – also known as the Custom – may just be the boldest of them all. Comprised of leftover 12-string necks, bodies and pickups transformed into a very unique 6-string. It was like nothing else on the market, with a kind of misfit glamour that made it greater than the sum of its parts. Whether you loved it or not, playing a Maverick was a statement.
Inspired by the bravado of that original model, the Maverick Dorado kicks up the swagger with a pair of Tim Shaw designed Filter’Tron™ style humbucking pickups, a Bigsby® vibrato and dark ebony fingerboard. Available in Mystic Pine Green, 3-Color Sunburst and Firemist Gold, you’re sure to cause a sensation with your Maverick Dorado."

I also added to my late 60's battery op bump and go Corvette and Mustang collection. The Mustang action is sweet. It runs along, does a burnout series of 360 donuts, backs up, then does it again.

IMG_5289.JPG

IMG_5286.JPG

IMG_5287.JPG

IMG_5288.JPG

IMG_5290.JPG

IMG_5291.JPG

IMG_5292.JPG

img5686_600.jpg

img5702_600.jpg

IMG_5272.JPG

IMG_5273.JPG

IMG_5274.JPG

IMG_5275.JPG

IMG_5283.JPG

IMG_5284.JPG

IMG_5276.JPG

IMG_5278.JPG

I was in Walmart looking for some Dickies shorts and took a spin down the Clearance aisle. Found something perfect to use for it's unintended purpose for $10!

I got a certificate from my employer for 10 years of service and had a huge selection of stuff to choose from. Electric smoker, Dewalt compound miter saw, cocktail ring, pages of watches, purses, designer sunglasses, Pacific bicycles, etc. I chose a JBL Extreme 3 bluetoof speaker and it's pretty awesome! 🤓

Picked up a fluted seatpost to fit a Schwinn frame, lined & coated brake cables that look anodized which both match a set of red pedals I have laying around for a Klunker build at a BMX swap a couple weeks ago.

Went to the Tanner Gun Show a couple weeks ago to look at some stuff to decide which way to go learned a lot but didn't find what I'm looking for. 🤷‍♂️ Since I was in my old stomping grounds I had time to swing by my favorite music store & ended up with a stack of stuff.🤓

Picked up a new Red Nose for May 26 "Red Nose Day" since my Dad used to support the charity as a teacher.

Picked up a schwinn double bar roadster frame and I guess it came with “matching “ girls fork…. Cool new project…

Already have Bfg stencils on the way, trying to pick out paint schemes and decide if patina paint or shiny new paint!

Back