When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Sunday's Show and Tell ...6/12/22

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
I'll start with a bike I bought at an auction, it's an automatic transmission (Auto Bike), learned something with this one.

20220609_163859.jpg

20220609_163357.jpg

20220609_163315.jpg

20220609_163909.jpg

20220609_164007.jpg

20220609_163324.jpg

20220609_163333.jpg

Lots of parts ordered for 2 custom rider builds. Wife and I have been toting our girls around on a trailer and tag-a-long a lot this summer and we’ve both decided we needed upgrades and I wanted to build one go-to cool cruiser bike. Shimano Nexus 8 speed coaster and Sturmey Archer XL front drums. Velocity Blunt 700c 35’s for mine.

This is all that’s showed up so far. Rest of the parts should be here this week! Then we get to build wheels and mock my bike up which it’ll probably stay like that the rest of the year, then blow it apart for paint.

I recently purchased this and need some help from the pros. No head badge and it looks repainted. Should I try to remove paint to see if there is a painted or printed "badge" on it, if so what is the best way not to mess up anything under the paint? It has 28" Western Giant tires by Western Auto, 22" frame, a different style skip tooth chain, pic 6. I do not see where a stand could be attached. It has a black out New Departure model D rear and WL plated front hub. We assume the tires and rims are newer. The valve stems, caps are metal and say Dill, pic 3. Troxel seat. The BB has no serial #, pic 5. I took the following pictures of parts I haven't seen before, I am a rookie at this. Any observations are appreciated, THANKS in advance. And thanks to @Archie Sturmer and @stezell for their info

bg1.JPG

bg2.JPG

bg3.JPG

bg4.JPG

bg5.JPG

bg6.JPG

bg7.JPG

bg8.JPG

Back