When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Sunday's Show and Tell ...6/12/22

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

I recently purchased this and need some help from the pros. No head badge and it looks repainted. Should I try to remove paint to see if there is a painted or printed "badge" on it, if so what is the best way not to mess up anything under the paint? It has 28" Western Giant tires by Western Auto, 22" frame, a different style skip tooth chain, pic 6. I do not see where a stand could be attached. It has a black out New Departure model D rear and WL plated front hub. We assume the tires and rims are newer. The valve stems, caps are metal and say Dill, pic 3. Troxel seat. The BB has no serial #, pic 5. I took the following pictures of parts I haven't seen before, I am a rookie at this. Any observations are appreciated, THANKS in advance. And thanks to @Archie Sturmer and @stezell for their info

View attachment 1644518

View attachment 1644519

View attachment 1644520

View attachment 1644521

View attachment 1644522

View attachment 1644523

View attachment 1644524

View attachment 1644525
Gene I would try some of the inconspicuous areas like the bottom bracket and see if any original paint is there.

Back