When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Sunday's Show and Tell ...6/13/21

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
I just realized I posted my ride this morning here and not this.pre toc Peter Wright anvil I picked up at a local swapmeet Saturday.1860 ish to 1890 ish.and I got a smokin deal on it too

20210612_115902.jpg

20210612_115915.jpg

20210612_115922.jpg

How is the rebound on that anvil ? looks to have had a lot of welding done to the edges.. that's usually not a good sign.. 9 times out of 10, it destroys an anvil and becomes a paper weight.. hence.. "a smokin Deal " worth scrap metal prices.. it happens a lot.. buyer beware !!! ...

Probably don’t get many people showing off their igloo coolers on here. I had to go after the western flyer so I bid on some other things to make my trip worthwhile. This cooler looked full of training wheels but had a winner light showing so I bought it. Was pleasantly surprised to see some more sellable items than training wheels. Included a really cool glass reflector.

04DD9870-7E7A-4ECE-A567-F1C588513A47.jpeg

How is the rebound on that anvil ? looks to have had a lot of welding done to the edges.. that's usually not a good sign.. 9 times out of 10, it destroys an anvil and becomes a paper weight.. hence.. "a smokin Deal " worth scrap metal prices.. it happens a lot.. buyer beware !!! ...
It still bounces a ball bearing and has a good ring to it,just not at the edges.the top has been rebuilt and i knew that.i do panel replacement,rust,crash repairs on old volkswagens and porsches.i just use it for making and repairing sheetmetal parts.im not a blacksmith so it serves my purposes quite well and has an easy life now.

Back