When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Sunday's Show and Tell ...6/13/21

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Flipped

Some great stuff found this week everyone!! 👍

I started the week getting a few Smothers Brothers albums from a customer. My parents watched their tv show, therefore so did I and have good memories of a lot of their comedy. They had a few of their albums as well, like Aesop's Fables seen here. Not familiar with the other 2 albums though. I've been slowly collecting some of the vinyl I used to have. It was large collection including master discs, imports, bootlegs, etc. Gave them all to my guitarist best friend when I left for the Air Force & he still has them!!

I've also been on the hunt for a good to high level direct drive turntable to listen to the vinyl I have been collecting again. The same customer is a bit of an audiophile, as I am, and had an extra turntable so he gave it to me. He didn't like how the connecting cables to the receiver are hard wired on this one. Not a jack to plug into with a cable. Lucky me!!🤓

It's a Pioneer PL-530 from around '77-78ish. Can't wait to clear some space, hook it up and take it for a test spin!!

I also bought 5 raffle tickets at the TBC Swap in Colorado Springs yesterday. I won a TCB Bikes t-shirt that matches my car. A straightbar Schwinn frame (A serial# on the dropout). And a '52 3 speed Schwinn Varsity!!

Funny thing about that Varsity: my friend Seth @Schwinn1776 contacted me a while ago to pick up some Schwinn he bought in Longmont for him and deliver to him at a swap coming up as he's in Colorado Springs. No problem brother!! 😉 I was really impressed with the condition and love the darts on the fenders! Thought about trying to talk him out of it but, alas, have way to many bikes already. Now a $5 raffle ticket has it coming back to Longmont!!🤣

I found a new Western Flyer badged Huffy at the TCB Swap from @keithsbikes ! I even got to start riding it right away as well which is nice. 🙂

He also had a Huffy chainring/crank I need to convert my Flying Ace to skiptooth one day.

What a fun day it was at the swap! Was hoping to post a couple of bike a friend picked up while he was garage sailing in Longmont while I was at the swap in the Springs but haven't been able to pick those up yet. I guess I'll share them next week.....

My big find this weekend was that I finally found the time to clean up my bike wrenching area. It's literally been years since I've cleaned it up and it had turned into such a crap hole that I couldn't even face it. Just piles of stuff everywhere and barely a space to set down a wrench on the work bench. Now I can hopefully get to some of these bikes that have been in the "que" for over half a decade. There's some sweet bikes in those boxes. I wish I'd taken some before photo's, the transformation is incredible. Why I waited till a beautiful warm sunny day to do this when Maine has half a year of cold crappy weather is anybody's guess.

20210613_183308.jpg

20210613_183106.jpg

Last edited:
Back