When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Sunday's Show and Tell...6-17-2018

-
A chartreuse Wasp, likely a 54 model.
I found this at a greenhouse auction yesterday. Earlier in the week I missed a Flocycle and an Elgin twin at another auction. The Flocycle was severely cracked at the seat junction and was missing all the parts. Wrong fork and extremely rusted broken parts. The twin was missing alot too and was also extremely rusted. They sold for way too much. Auction fever I guess.

The Wasp needs work but should clean up ok and be presentable.
View attachment 825006
@island schwinn

Thx George for stepping in this morning

And to all you Fathers out there, Happy Father's Day!

No bike stuff but, some cool bass on the end of my line during my short 3 day vacation.
Didn't see the father of this family but, it was amazing to watch.
1c31976ae6290c1c8a6b68abdb7bc4af.jpg
20180616_072139.jpeg

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
f1b864e83a288d7b388d87a80d8ac6dd.jpg

Last edited:
A chartreuse Wasp, likely a 54 model.
I found this at a greenhouse auction yesterday. Earlier in the week I missed a Flocycle and an Elgin twin at another auction. The Flocycle was severely cracked at the seat junction and was missing all the parts. Wrong fork and extremely rusted broken parts. The twin was missing alot too and was also extremely rusted. They sold for way too much. Auction fever I guess.

The Wasp needs work but should clean up ok and be presentable.
View attachment 825006

Looks like the sister to my wasp. Nice!
B07D6522-DBAF-4E2F-A7D7-6A2FD6E2D162.jpeg

Back