eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

BFGforme

riding a'41 BF Goodrich deluxe autocycle deluxe
I agree with you on the not knowing it was a Sunday only post. I’ll just read them from now on as not to ruin anyones busy week. Now I also know. ✌️
Some people like to play cabe police! That thread is to show off what you found that last week! The cabe is about fun, not beating people down for not knowing! Don’t let couple bad apples ruin it for you! Cheer’s

Nashman

Cruisin' on my Bluebird
I agree with you on the not knowing it was a Sunday only post. I’ll just read them from now on as not to ruin anyones busy week. Now I also know. ✌️
I (we) hope to hear more from you guys. Sunday show and tell ( one of my favourites) is only the tip of the iceberg. There are literally dozens of venues/opportunities to post every day of the week, any time of the day, and almost anything that you want to share, contribute, stir up, joke, learn, educate, boast, bust someone's nuts ( all in fun), buy/sell, auction/bid, blab, gloat, or scream!

The site can take time to explore, but it's worth it. The main focus is bicycles, but if you look, it includes a WIDE range of areas. The "lounge" is a open topic area with less specific time rules, but general rules everywhere are to only be respectful and tasteful, so it's pretty easy. I doubt you ruined anyone's week. If posting on Sundays Show and Tell Thursday, Monday, whatever ....ruined someone's week, there are 51 more not ruined yet, and if that's all it takes, it's going to be a rough year for that Caber. Most of us are here to live, laugh, and learn. Glad you are part of the action!