When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Sunday's Show and Tell ...6/19/22

-
Stumbled across this AMF Roadmaster Skyrider Deluxe and picked it up. I don't know anything about them. Any insight, age, etc., would be appreciated. Hoping there's some life left in the original paint. Appears to be all original and complete (?) with the exception of the missing light lens. Not sure what that should look like, any help or a photo would be welcomed. Thanks.

00h0h_877rnkh2YX3z_0t20CI_1200x900.jpg

00U0U_2gLlfIqy5g0z_0t20CI_1200x900.jpg

00w0w_eMr1wLmv2jz_0t20CI_1200x900.jpg

01515_3m7PHegukQDz_0t20CI_1200x900.jpg

00A0A_3BrG8mFubBmz_0t20CI_1200x900.jpg

20220623_185433.jpg

20220623_185258.jpg

Is there a reason people can’t either start a separate thread or wait until Sunday?
Misunderstanding. I'm an infrequent user and rarely post. I made an incorrect assumption this thread was a culmination of a week's postings beginning the previous Sunday, and then starting new again each subsequent Sunday. Probably in part because I receive an email link to this thread every Saturday, for the previous week. Guess I need to pay more attention to protocol. Now I know.

Misunderstanding. I'm an infrequent user and rarely post. I made an incorrect assumption this thread was a culmination of a week's postings beginning the previous Sunday, and then starting new again each subsequent Sunday. Probably in part because I receive an email link to this thread every Saturday, for the previous week. Guess I need to pay more attention to protocol. Now I know.
No big deal! Don’t worry about people that sweat the small stuff! Post in general bike’s and someone will help you out!

I agree with you on the not knowing it was a Sunday only post. I’ll just read them from now on as not to ruin anyones busy week. Now I also know. ✌️

Back