When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Sunday's Show and Tell...6/2/19

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
First off, that Hetchins is a great find, I have always wanted one, but they are hard to find in my size(short). I like the way you found the Cannondale, that’s what makes this sport fun. But the real question is “ how did you get that cow to pose like that ?
I found a few smalls this week my first Delta light it still had batteries in it and They worked, also A neet rack that I do not know what it is off of. If anyone recognizes it please let me know. Enjoy your Sunday ride.
FC65CBE6-91F4-470A-9354-E8C1DBA29820.jpeg

Picked up Two bikes this week. First , was a Schwinn Lightweight , for a Friend . It has been , well ......................." Personalized " to it's previous owners taste . I did not meet the person who "Made it Her own " . The Stickers are going to be removed , and it will be cleaned , lubed and adjusted for my Friend . She saw the bike , and Loved it , She was the one that made the call to remove the stickers..............................Me...................I kinda liked 'em ! Pic's of 2nd bike will be posted soon . Ride Safe .

DSCF1653.JPG

DSCF1651.JPG

DSCF1669.JPG

DSCF1666.JPG

As Mentioned earlier . Here are some pic's of the 2nd bike I got this week . It's not Old , or what I would say ..........................collectable. I got this from a guy who bought it as an " Impulse Buy ". He let on that he had no real interest in it, and just wanted it GONE ! So , I test rode it ( He met me about 15 Min. from where I live ) . He Lowered his already stupid low price............for a BUY IT NOW kinda thing. Basically I paid about what the Rear Wheel is worth. Funny Enough this is VERY Stable riding Down Hills ( At Speed ) . Handles , and pedals pretty good on Flats . Stops like any coaster brake type bike. Forget about uphill . It's not the kinda bike I would gravitate to normally , But it sure attracts a lot of attention . :cool: Ride Safe !

DSCF1696.JPG

DSCF1692.JPG

DSCF1693.JPG

DSCF1691.JPG

DSCF1685.JPG

DSCF1682.JPG

Last edited:
Picked up Two bikes this week. First , was a Schwinn Lightweight , for a Friend . It has been , well ......................." Personalized " to it's previous owners taste . I did not meet the person who "Made it Her own " . The Stickers are going to be removed , and it will be cleaned , lubed and adjusted for my Friend . She saw the bike , and Loved it , She was the one that made the call to remove the stickers..............................Me...................I kinda liked 'em ! Pic's of 2nd bike will be posted soon . Ride Safe .

View attachment 1008450

View attachment 1008451

View attachment 1008452

View attachment 1008453
Im with you, the stickers are cool. Ask her again

Back