When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Sunday's Show and Tell...6/2/19

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
These are popping up everywhere.

IMG_20190514_094423088_HDR.jpg

Went to the local monthly Antique Flea market and spotted these little guys. I wonder if you bought them at races painted with your favorite riders jersey colors? This booth was mostly French antiques so I'll bet they came over together.
hFqmWyuxuCOAHFH9Sw1-K1mjnAZZTbBldn-azVDYLR6wbQILV86rocGAFGK94LNLfMzFrrAVvIsqTCQ&owa=outlook.live.jpg

And who's old enough to remember Space Shoes?? I recall some kids having them on my street in the early 60s and I coveted them, but they really didn't work as well as a pogo stick. My 5 year old mind thought they were so cool, walk like an astronaut and break both your ankles at the same time.;)
hFqmWyuxuCOAHFH9Sw1-K1mjnAZZTbBldn-azVDYLR6wbQILV86rocGAFGK94LNLfMzFrrAVvIsqTCQ&owa=outlook.live.jpg

I did buy one item, $5 bucks for one of those made in Western Germany bells with the shamrock on top. Now I need to get another bike together to put it on...

Back