When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Sunday's Show and Tell....6/23/19

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Slow week. All I got was two girls bikes. And one has a messed up goose neck...

View attachment 1019481

View attachment 1019482

1E515FA4-92BE-4025-822B-304CA494A6AE.jpeg

Holy Smokes!
The only original deluxe feature this bike doesn’t have.
Ed! @catfish
Don’t hesitate to call, if you should ever decide to send this kit down the road.
I would love to be able to put the icing on this cake.
To quote a legendary collector.
“Cash Paid!”

Lol!

Last edited:
1967 Collegiate with with spectacular Violet paint.

Went to Dudley with a(n almost) blank list, since I’ve recently decided to re-think my active projects. I have been considering replacing my Speedster with a more modern (as in pre-taiwan) road bike. Baby steps:

View attachment 1019816
.... I just picked up a coppertone 67 like yours a couple of weeks ago ... Doing a service and detail on it now ...

20190531_172751.jpg

Sweet - I hope the chrome on mine comes out looking even remotely like yours, @Rollo

Is that the 21” frame? Mine looks to have a taller head tube, so I’m guessing it’s a size up. By my measurement, mine comes out to 22” from center of BB to top of seat mast. I’m obviously doing it wrong, as from what I’ve read, these come in 19”, 21”, and 23”. I’m not quite sure if mine is a 21” or 23”. It’s probably on the tall side for me, but I can still stand up on the pedals and get a good sprint going (as I did on this AMs commute).

I think you guys can make that happen!

@catfish
@cyclingday

Crying the Blues!
That thing was gone seconds after Catfish posted it.

I knew, was a long shot, but that 1938 La France, Super Streamline, is a worthy recipient for such a rare and 38 exclusive feature.
If the buyer wants to make a handsome profit, and I mean, $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
HANDSOME,
Let me know.
I would REALLY like to acquire one of those locking kits for that 38 Super Streamline.
I know, it’s a long shot, but as ugly as that failed piece of Huffman engineering is,
It is just as elusive.
I’ve only seen one other, and it’s locked in a collection that can’t be bought for any price.
That’s why I’m crying the blues, :sleepy:

I know, tell that story to the homeless guy, sleeping in a pile of garbage on Sunset Blvd.
I’m sure, he’d really pity poor old me.
But, I can bet, that he doesn’t have an original condition 1938 Huffman,
La France, Super Streamline, either.
Ok, I’m done.
Over and out.

Last edited:
Back