When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Sunday's Show and Tell. ..6/28/15

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
In spirit only.

Attachments

• PICT2908.jpg
    PICT2908.jpg
    220.5 KB · Views: 248
Love that "suicide " knob Spoker. You can tell it's an oldie original as it has the slotted screws.
Clean it up and ride!:)

I found one if Joes famous Shur Spins at a local car show I attended today. :cool:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    183 KB · Views: 230
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    220.3 KB · Views: 233
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    200.4 KB · Views: 227
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    229.5 KB · Views: 234
What years the Ford?! She's beutiful....my favorite truck since I was a kid playing with hotwheels!

FFound this yesterday.

IMG_3056.JPG
I found this at Elkhorn Flea Market yesterday. The top part shows temperature and also humidity. I already have it on my desk at work.

Last edited:
Couple of craigslist finds, went to look at the coppertone Mini twinn, to go with the campus green one, will be 4 squeeling teenage girls on the rides now! Bought it, and ended up coming home with the 70 5 speed fastback, a unicycle, and several tires and a few rims. Beat part is I'm pretty sure I found a cool older guy to talk bikes with and I'll look out for stuff he's interested in and he will do the same for me, great part is he's only 10 miles away. Like someone here said before, bikes collect the nicest people!! Great week here, other than the rain, have a great week guys, happy hunting!! Joe
IMG_20150629_105712.jpg
IMG_20150629_105742.jpg
IMG_20150629_103554_052.jpg
IMG_20150629_103545_448.jpg

Back