When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Sunday's Show and Tell....6/30/19

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Just picked this up.

1561925488035.png

A bit of Kool Pickin today! The Swing Bike!

The lady I got this from won it New from The Jerry Lewis Muscular Dystrophy Telethon. All who had a home carnival for donations back then had their name put in a pot. One swing Bike was given away to one winner from every state!
The bike is super dirty from storage all these years, but in really nice OG condition!!!

20190630_160713.jpg

Stopped by a flea market while on vacation in the Smokies..found a guy who had just bought an estate out of West Virginia..lots of Marx toys, automotive stuff..among other things...and it was cheap!! I bought a truckload..barely had room for the luggage..:D
7A9EDACA-BBB9-4ED3-9C53-609EB1F6BFC0.jpeg

Finally found a decent used bike trailer near me on Saturday. Used it to take the kids into the woods for a hike, then we went to the grocer for “provisions” (beer and milk). On Sunday Mommy joined us for a trip to the farmers market a coupe towns over. Then I used it to carry my gas can to get filled. Going to get a lot of use out of this thing.

249E9B65-4E70-4882-845D-72EF09D88C02.jpeg

Back