When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Sunday's Show and Tell ...6/6/21

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

jd56

Riding a '38 Autocycle Deluxe
Again Im late.
Have sparse service.
I reached out to another fir assistance but, he's out as well.
So here goes...

Let's see what classics you've found from the past week.
Whether, it be bike related or not.
Please, include pictures as we do love pictures!

Found this roadmaster yesterday, sitting in a barn for many years!

No bike stuff..I went to a few yard sales..Cute story,this very nice older lady had sold her home as her husband died 2 years ago 😔 And she was moving to Florida..VERY upbeat! Trying get rid of everything..doing the hard sell but in a super cute way.."You need these chairs! Sit in them! Come on!!" I DID come away with a big super soaker,great CDs(Sinatra,Niel Young,etc) and some DVDs(one was a sealed copy of Blazing Saddles!) and some hardware I actually NEEDED for a fence we are finishing up around my sons new pool! (And MORE) for $3..😎 I tried to give her more but she was thrilled to see it go she said..
But the great piece I got from a different woman was the 3 Gallon stonewear jug for $30! It BARELY fits on top of my cabinet where I keep these.. ALSO..I forgot to say..I showed it to my wife and said "I wonder if there is anything in it?" I tipped it upside down and a painted 1974 penny and a tiny plastic knife came out (along with a bunch of dirt/clay.)
1622988321009.png

A customer gave me another road bike. An early 80's(?) SR with Shimano 600 Arabesque groupset.

It has chromoly tubing & 27" wheels. Just what I need. Another free road bike! 🥳🥳 May need to load a bunch up for the TCB SWAP in Colorado Springs next week at giveaway prices....

Back