When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Sunday's Show and Tell ...6/6/21

-
I got this NOS rear slick from @Hoagie57 for my Rollfast. Just what I needed to go with the original front tire. Maybe a little clean up on the old or some road grime on the new, either way very psyched to have it.

IMG_1478.jpg

IMG_1477.jpg

IMG_1479 (1).jpg

went to the Marin Bicycle Museum Swap meet this morning. bought a complete minus tank, plus drum brake and springer Schwinn
B-6, 2 pairs of used Schwinn lightweight tires, a 53 or so "Schwinn World" frame, rear fender, crank and chain guard and two sets of Schwinn bolt on fork brakes, one blade fork, one tubular, only one lever. I guess all the vintage guys stayed home.

left Marin and went to the Alameda Point Antiques Fair on the Naval base where I picked up a Wyandotte Airplane, a rubber race car where the driver has no head a Schwinn frame and 3 wooden RC airplane propellers

Back