When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Sunday's Show and Tell ...6/6/21

-
I got this NOS rear slick from @Hoagie57 for my Rollfast. Just what I needed to go with the original front tire. Maybe a little clean up on the old or some road grime on the new, either way very psyched to have it.

View attachment 1425238

View attachment 1425239

View attachment 1425240

Nice Skoot............now you're ready for the big time! "Lebanon Valley Dragway" It would make a great "pit bike" or for an exhibition wheelie run down the full length of the track. Coordinate it with fall Copake and get all the Cabers with banana bikes to participate in a wheelie competition!! 😄😄😄!!...........Sorry, I must have too much time on my hands! Ride on.............

Free Your Heel, Free Your Mind!
135mm Sturmey Archer XRD 7-spd hub slimmed down to 120mm single speed16tooth free-wheel.
Dan at IchiBike of Des Moines Iowa, built this Schwinner IchiBike Fast! Love that bicycle shop, cool vibes!
Saw it on window display after hours while visiting Des Moines recently for the "Dew Tour" at Lauridsen Skatepark. https://dsmskatepark.com/ WOW!!!

Redline cranks, Brooks saddle...Creamy Speedy Whip with Cherry on Top.

IMG_0088.jpeg

IMG_0090.jpeg

IMG_0092.jpeg

Back